Disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the applicable national legislation on the processing of personal data
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Azienda Agricola Antonio Sciardiglia – La Fescennina (hereinafter “La Fescennina”) with registered office in Piazza del bersagliere 7, Corchiano (VT). Telephone number +39 320346603, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Type of information processed
La Fescennina, through this website, www.lafescennina.com (hereinafter the website), can receive, collect and, more generally, process different types of user information:
– user data such as name, surname, email address, date of birth, address, telephone number, password provided voluntarily by the user himself, by filling in forms on the website, including the contact form, the one useful for subscription to our newsletter and the one relating to the order and / or purchase process of one or more selected items;
3. Purpose of the treatment
La Fescennina will process the user’s personal data for the following purposes:
a) for the management of orders, payments and shipments relating to e-commerce;
b) for the monitoring of the infrastructure and for statistical purposes related to e-commerce;
c) to allow us to contact the user in order to meet the requests received via the contact form on this website;
d) for sending information and promotional communications via email as well as newsletters by La Fescennina in relation to its initiatives.
4. Provision of data and consequences in case of non-consent to the treatment
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in art. 3, the consent to the processing of personal data is purely optional and can be expressed by selecting a specific box, for each distinct purpose. Failure to consent will not have any consequence on the ability to browse the website and will only imply the consequences described below:
– failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 3, point a) will make it impossible for the user to complete the order and / or purchase one or more selected items;
– failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 3, point c) will make it impossible to contact the user to respond to requests received via the contact form;
– failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 3, point d) will make it impossible to receive information and promotional communications as well as newsletters from La Fescennina, in relation to its initiatives.
5. Methods of data processing
The data processing will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated tools, in the manner and with suitable means to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with the provisions of current legislation. In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access only to the persons in charge of processing by the Data Controller. or any managers designated by the same.
6. Source from which the data originate
The data processed, reported in art. 2, are collected only through this website, automatically through software procedures and services made available by third parties, or provided voluntarily by the user by filling in the appropriate forms.
7. Legal basis
The data collected through this website and the services made available through it are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the user.
8. Scope of data communication
The personal data collected, for the purposes described in art. 3, may be brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects:
– employees and / or collaborators of La Fescennina for the performance of administration, accounting, commercial development, legal consultancy and IT and logistical support, appointed as managers and persons in charge of the processing;
– companies or consultants in charge of installing, maintaining, updating and, in general, managing the hardware and software of La Fescennina;
– all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions.
9. Retention period of personal data
With regard to the purposes set out in art. 3, the personal data concerning the user will be kept only for the period necessary to satisfy the user’s requests or, in general, for the time in which the user will use the services offered through this website. To stop sending newsletters and / or commercial communications by email, simply follow the instructions contained in the last email received. The user can request the deletion of his customer account and all data relating to it by contacting La Fescennina via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable national legislation regarding the processing of personal data, the user has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form;
b) obtain, from the Data Controller:
– information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of treatment, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– indication of the identification details of the Data Controller;
– indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of the same as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
– the updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him and the portability of the same;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation of the fact that the operations, referred to in the preceding points, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment it is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
The above rights may be exercised with a request to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated in art. 1.